Tuesday, April 14, 2009

a long distance love.



this is my first post


My love lives in fullerton, and when i got back i procratinated on some homework to make him a little "care package".  we're the type of people that think that sentimental gifts are one of the greatest of them all.  

heres something that i've made him.  it still has to be completed.. i hope he enjoys it. i also included a picture of us eating.......may i also mention that WE (or I) loves to eat! yes! food is the way to my heart.  :] its a great thing... 

I just got back from california yesterday.  a mini vacation was really nice.  i needed it.  the drive to california i learned is one of the most relaxing things.  driving 4 hours from fullerton, ca to las vegas, nv made me learn to appreciate my own company.  many people (ones that i've spoken to) are so afraid to do anything by themselves, examples include: eating out to resturants, going to malls, or just anywhere the public eye can see you.  but the fact is.......your OWN company can be the best company you have
 i've learned to come to terms with that since i've lived in las vegas.  


                             
  <3>

1 comment:

  1. welcome shaina my friend!!
    yes, i definatley know food is the ultimate path to you. haha
    i like the little gift you made him!
    it's so crafty. i am not crafty like that, that takes much patients, and i am too lazy for that. haha
    but then again, i guess if i had a love to call my own, my heart would beat faster so i wouldnt be as lazy to make something great for them :-)

    -Aron

    ReplyDelete